Items are thoroughly checked for blemishes/damages before they are added to the sales floor and/or shipped out. Items are also described in detail along with sizing information on the web site to ensure you make the best decision possible when purchasing. However, Kade & Cate LLC does realize that an issue could arise and we want to provide the best customer service available! Should you receive your item and it doesn't fit, you aren't satisfied with it or there is a blemish (stain, tear, ect) then you may return/exchange the item within 15 days of the date of purchase. To return an item ordered on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue and advise that you wish to return/exchange the item. A Kade & Cate LLC representative will respond within 24 hours to your email with authorization to return the item(s). You will be responsible for the cost of shipping to return the item.
The following conditions will apply for online orders:
- Items being returned must be postmarked within 15 days of the original purchase date. Items must be returned in their original, unworn condition. No unusual odors, pet hair, etc.
- If you exchange/return an item for any reason other than our error, then the new item will be shipped to you free of charge after the original item is received back. You will be responsible for the shipping charge to return the item.
- Should we send the wrong item (example: wrong color, wrong size), please notify us immediately at email@example.com. We will issue a return label at no cost to you to send the original back to us. Once the original is in our possession and we confirm it arrived in its original condition, we will ship out the correct item.
- If you do not exchange the item and just request a full refund, the full original purchase price of the item, excluding any shipping costs will be refunded back to you.
- Refunds will be issued to the same form of payment used to make the purchase. Example: If PayPal is used on the original order, the refund will be made back to PayPal.
In store returns/exchanges/ store credit must be resolved within 15 days of the purchase date as well. The following terms apply for in store purchases:
- Receipt must be present. Your receipt contains information needed to retrieve your original order. If no receipt is present, we reserve the right to deny refund. In that event, we will issue a store credit for the amount of the product effective the day of the return.
- Item MUST be in original, unworn, unwashed condition. No unusual odors (perfume, cigarette smoke, etc), pet hair, etc. Tags must still be attached.
- Refunds will only be issued back in the same form of payment as the original purchase. In the event of a gift return, store credit will be given to the recipient of the gift.
Other terms and restrictions:
1. Should an online order arrived damaged at the fault of the delivering agent, please take photos PRIOR to opening the package. Then, open the package and check for damaged merchandise. Take photos of any damaged merchandise as well. Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so a claim can be filed with the delivering agent. If the original item is still in stock, we will immediately ship a replacement to you. Otherwise, we will issue a refund for the original purchase price including any shipping fees for the damaged merchandise.
- Excessive returns/ exchanges will be tracked. Kade & Cate LLC reserves the right to deny/ refuse any exchange/ return deemed to be unnecessary.