2016 is coming to a close. It's been a great year; after all, it's the year we started Kade & Cate! We started in our dining room on less than a shoestring budget and ended up opening our first storefront and growing our inventory to the point where we are out of floor space already. We couldn't have done it without the best customers in the business! In order to serve our customers better in 2017, we have expanded our store hours!
We cannot wait to serve you in 2017! We aren't setting resolutions because those always get broken the first week of January. We are setting goals and we are going to bust our asses to meet them! Here's what you can expect from us (other than the better hours):
1. More exclusive brands - we are committed to adding brands that are exclusive to our local area, fit well with our brand and will leave our online customers coming back from more. We have already added a few new brands that you guys are going to lose your minds over!
2. We are going to market!!! Hotel is booked. Watch out Dallas, these backwoods, country kids are coming in hot! If you want to follow along with us, add us on SnapChat: lesliejmoon. As we expand, we want to provide only the best and going to market will broaden our horizons.
3. Support Local Charity - we have been so consumed with getting our brick and mortar opened, stocked and running on all cylinders that we haven't given back as much as we would like. Look for more opportunities to support local charity in 2017!
4. Branding - Our goal is to continue to expand our brand and define our brand. We have never wanted to define Kade & Cate as this or that, but to provide something for any person that shops online or walks through the door. We learned that children's fashion just isn't our jam in 2016, so we have eliminated that line. Our styles center around Bohemian Chic/ Western Style Fashion with a hint of glam mixed in with some casual graphic tees or gameday wear. We carry women's sizes S through 3XL so we can dress any body type. The guys also enjoy some of our casual tees.
5. Delegation of the Things - A major goal of 2017 is to loosen the reigns a bit and hire a couple outstanding, trustworthy, hard working employees!
6. Expansion. Period. No spoilers on this yet! Don't you hate when people do that to you?!
Cheers to a great 2017! We hope each of you has a Happy and SAFE New Year's and look forward to seeing you next year. Buckle up and hang on because its going to be on heck of a ride!
What are your 2017 goals?